background

Thursday, November 9, 2017

#embellishgratitude Thankful for Anna Griffin Card Kits


Ok, if you follow my blog you can tell I am currently Anna Griffin obsessed.  It all started when I bought a card kit for my grandmother in law as a gift.  Her eyesight was not good enough to keep up her hand embroidery and she needed something.  I showed my Mother-In-Law and she said that my grandmother in law wouldn't like it.  So, I kept the kit and brought it to my next scrap booking crop.  The rest is history.  Most cards with envelopes are $1.00-$1.50 each and the kits always have what I need.  Just this week I had to make a bridal shower card, a sympathy card and a get well card.  I had all the supplies in my Anna Griffin's kits and my family and friends get an handmade card filled with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails