background

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

#embellishgratitude Day 7 and 8: Good Health and Modern Medicine


Yesterday was a busy day, so I only posted my gratitude item on Facebook.  It was good health.  Today I am thankful for modern medicine, which has helped me have good health!  

A few years ago I ended up in the emergency room with what I thought was dehydration from a stomach bug.  A scan showed I had an abdominal blockage and after 3 long days of hoping it would resolve I ended up with surgery.  So, today I am thankful for scans, and surgeons and medicines.

Here is my print out of the design from yesterday's post and as you can see I have run out of ink.  I still love that I can make my own pages as needed with Anna's designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails