background

Saturday, June 3, 2017

SOS Tick Tack Toe for a Favorite Memory

I am using the Scrap Our Stash June Tic Tac Toe Challenge to get some pages done.  Along with the challenge I scrap lifted the paper color and page layout from a page in the Bella Blvd Booth from 2016 Scrapbook Expo, and made some modifications.  You can see the original page at the bottom of this post and their page had one photo centered.

The sticker and cuts say, "Grace for today, love forever."  Don't you love that little bow on the paper clip from BB?!

I got the circle cut file from the Cut Shoppe, as a plain circle with chevrons inside.  I pulled it into Design Studio and added the heart and love.  The small camera is from the Going Places Cricut Cartridge.  The title is made with amorie alpha stickers also by Bella Blvd.  I love that that they painted the bottom half and added the black stripe in the middle.  It has given me great ideas to embellish and color my stash chipboard letters.  My rainbow, is the use of the rainbow of colors and the puffy stickers are the "forever" under love.


For the second page, I used a 12 x 12 die from Die Cuts with a View that I have had in the stash forever!  The white die reminded me of the ceiling, and repeated the circle in the matching page.  Yes, I must always scrap a two page spread, unless it is the first or last page of an album!  The white ampersand it CTMH, and the Color and light were cut with my Cricut using Reminisce.

The original page at the Bella Blvd booth.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout. I love how the cut file is brought to life by the colourful papers underneath. It fits in perfectly with the picture of the stain glass window. I love how the first page is outlined with the musical and striped washi tape (I'm guessing). Those title letters sure are pretty. Lovely series of photos as well. Great job. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page. Love the details, colors, and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Live the colorful photos and papers! Glad you joined us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pages, love all the color. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cut file suits the theme so well :)And those letters are super cool! Great page, thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page---love the cut file! Nice work with the tic-tac-toe challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the challenge. Love the pops of color with the black and white. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout - very nice and beautifully detailed, thank you for creating with us this month at Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails