background

Friday, May 19, 2017

Joy Page with Creative Embellishments


Every time I see a page on Instagram or Pinterest lately that I love, I find it has an item from Creative Embellishments.  So, I checked out their site and did a little shopping for myself.  The order came quickly and had a few extra embellishments for free with my order.  I am trying out for their DT because I love their products so much!  Here is my first page with one of their chipboard circle embellishments.

Supplies
Rhonna Farrer Autumn Leaves (Red & White Paper)
Creative Embellishments Berry Wreath
Martha Stewart Snowflake Border Punch
Want2Scrap red rhinestones
Sparkle Burst Brad Karen Foster
Good Cheer Falling Snow by October Afternoon (Snowman paper)
Joys of the Season Cricut Cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails