background

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

My New Go to Cricut Cartridge is Anna Griffin's Fantastic Flip Cards


I recently purchased Anna Griffin's Anna's Fantastic Flipcards Cricut Cartridge and it has become my new go to cartridge for all of my card making!  Today I am sharing a special card I made for our local Music Booster's outgoing treasurer.  How can we thank these volunteers enough for helping our children better their music education and opportunities?!  I know I wanted a special card, so I made on with special supplies:  Anna Griffin and more!



Imagine my delight to see that Cut it Up Challenge blog is holding a Music challenge, just when I need to make this card for our Music Booster treasurer!  So I am entering this card in their 120 Challenge:  Music.  The card says, "with sincere Thanks" outside and "Our Deepest gratitude," inside.  

Supplies
Anna's Fantastic Flipcards Cricut Cartridge 
Anna Griffin Sentiments
Stampin Up Patterned paper (Gold X's inside)
Frances Meyer Black Letter Stickers
Moxxie Music In Me (Sheet Music paper)
Best Creations Glitter Gold Card Stock
Black Card Stock
Spartan head created from school mascot for Sycamore High School
Buttons


2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing! Love all the dies and music on your papers! As a private music teacher, I also want to thank you for supporting music and your volunteers keeping music in our schools! Such an important cause!! Thanks for sharing with us over at Cut It Up! ~Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and sophisticated. They'll love it!

    Thanks for joining us for our Music challenge at Cut it Up! Happy you joined.

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails