background

Sunday, October 30, 2016

UFO Challenge #44: Anything Goes


It turns out that the only traditional 44th anniversary gift I could find information on is groceries.  Groceries?!  No, I think not!  So, this weeks challenge is anything goes.  To enter the challenge, just pull out a UFO you are working on write a blog post, on your travel themed UFO, then post a link to your blog post below, or photo online. 
I planned a page for more Christmas cards I need to scrapbook.  I just have to find the time to cut and glue.  I used Anna Griffin's Lovely Layered  Cards 2 and hid some of the contours and deleted some layers to focus on the wreath in the white layer.  I am dreaming of a white Christmas.  The Merry Christmas is from Anna's Christmas Kitsch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails