background

Sunday, July 3, 2016

UFO Challenge #27 Anything Goes


This week I am continuing with my Finish Your Unfinished Objects Challenge.  It turns out there is no traditional 27th wedding anniversary gift.  So, this weeks challenge is open to any un finished object project.  To enter the challenge, just leave me a comment or post your project to the Facebook Group.  Work on any project and get two entries this week.  We are all busy with the holiday and need a little extra incentive!
The Page above was made with the Cricut Expore, Doddlebug patterned paper, Cricut Silver pen, navy, teal and orange card stock.  Cricut Cartridges used are:  50 States (North), Summer Love (Big Dipper and circles),
Outdoor man (Stars), and I can't find that arrow, but I know it's from Cricut!  For each of my boys I scrap one portrait and their class picture for a two page spread for every school year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails