background

Sunday, June 12, 2016

UFO Challenge #24: Musical Instrument

This week I am continuing with my Finish Your Unfinished Objects Challenge.  And working with the Anniversary theme, the 24th anniversary, this weeks extra entry is for using a musical instrument in your unfinished object, or a musical instrument themed project.  Like my gift box UFO pictured above.  Remember you get an entry for working on any unfinished project and leave a comment on your project for an entry or post a comment to our Facebook group.  And the prize for May and June is listed in the post below.
I started this gift box for a donation to a school music booster fundraiser and got bogged down in the finishing touches.  I wanted to add some teal flowers or embellishments to pick up the color in the patterned paper.  Once it was out of site, it was out of mind.  I got this cut file from an Etsy Store here.  You can see some suggestions for finishing the box if you visit the link!  Thanks MySVGHUT!
So, how do you remember your out of site projects and get them done?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails