background

Sunday, May 15, 2016

UFO Challenge #20: Platinum

How are your UFO's coming?  We are 20 weeks into this challenge and I have seen a drop off in our entries.  I know my family is busy with end of school year projects and field trips.  So, even if you can't get to a UFO this week, consider what you can get done this Summer! 
Work on any Unfinished Object for an entry and for an extra entry this week, work on any project with platinum or silver paper, yarn, paint etc. 
I just finished up some thank you cards for our Music Booster President and Vice President.   There terms end this year and we needed a special thank you.  I started with Anna Griffin Card bases from her pop up card kit.  The swirls and sentiments are from her kits.  I wrote "the gift of Music" with my Cricut Explore (from Quarter Note cartridge).  The French horn is also from the Cricut Quarter note Cartridge.  The 427 is made with Thicker stickers.  I took the Spartan motif off our high schools website and with some cropping of the photo I was able to use Cricut Design Studio to make my own cut.  Fabulous!

I am loving Anna Griffin's card kits so well that I am considering only adding her product to the stash and using up all my other items to supplement her products.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails