background

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Finish Your UFObjects Challenge 15

This week I am continuing with my Finish Your Unfinished Objects Challenge.  And working with the Anniversary theme, the 15th anniversary, this week's extra entry theme is for any use of the crystal gems, or glass.  Can you see the bling in these flowers?  What a great way to embellish your stamped or paper flowers! I made the teal flower with coffee filters. See more on this project here. 
If you're not a stain glass artist, you can still craft with glass!  Check out a necklace made with glass at Courtney Lane Designs here.  Or etch a casserole dish with this tutorial from Make it and Love it.
To enter this challenge, leave me a comment with your blog post address, or comment in my Facebook UFO challenge group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails