background

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

#TrendyTuesday How to Wear the #ColoredFauxFur

One of my favorite trends the Winter is the colored faux fur.  I love how rich it looks with lace in the same color!  In the look above the deep burgundy is almost purple, so I've paired it with fabulous gold accessories.  You can find this look here.    What a fabulous look for the holiday party, New Years Eve Party, or a Winter wedding!
Here is another lace and faux fur look in royal blue, paired with silver.  The necklace and heels are by Kate Spade and you can find the entire look here.  

And if your a woman who love neutrals and black try this look. The dress has black lace with a taupe under dress and the jacket is listed as brown.  Add some red accessories to warm up the neutrals.  And I love the shoe enough that I built the look to wear with it!  Find the neutral faux fur and lace look here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails