background

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

#TrendyTuesday The Foiled Sweater

I am late with my Trendy Tuesday post, because the Black Friday sales have started with the Keaton Row retailers and I have been busy posting the sale favorites at Shopbop and Les Nouvelles.  You can find my favorite Black Friday Sale items here.  Be sure to stop back as Nordstrom and ASOS deals have yet to be posted!Today, I am talking about another strong trend in sweaters this Fall & Winter, the foiled sweater.  The sweater above had the beautiful foiling and an oversize cable stitch.  Find the sweater here.  These foil sweaters are perfect for everyday, date night and the casual Holiday party.  Pair it with jeans everyday, and embellished jeans, a skirt or trousers for the holiday party look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails