background

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Think About It Thursday: Shop Les Nouvelles at Keaton Row

 
I don't often list items from Les Nouvelles in my Keaton Row lookbooks because they our KR's highest price point retailer and KR's only retailer that charges a return fee for shipping.  But there are some items I love so much that I think my clients will want to have these looks!  Today I am sharing my must have looks from Les Nouvelles,and you can find them here.
Some of the things I love about Les Nouvelles:
  1. Their love of color and prints!  I love this Tee-shirt (pictured above), that takes the Zebra stripe and makes it even happier!
  2. Their attention to detail!  If you take a look at the detail page on this skinny jean, there is a zipper at the ankle.  It's this kind of detail that you will see at Les Nouvelles.
  3. The unusual designs!  This lookbook has two unusual items, the sling back peep toe bootie and the metallic round purse.
  4. The Fit of their clothes.  Take a look at the tank in my final favorite look from LN and you can see how well their tank top fits.  It is my must have investment tank top  in classic white with the classic bow!
 
If you love the print, check out the one piece suit above.  One of Mara Hoffman's Suits was just pictured on one Top Body Moments of 2014.  So, pair this great one piece with a sarong, instead of the complete cover up and show of the beautiful print!
So now that I have shown your reason's to love Les Nouvelles, don't be afraid to give them a try!  Shipping to you is still free and you are only charged the restocking fee, if you return an item. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails