background

Friday, November 8, 2013

Finish it Friday with Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Anything Goes

Today I am sharing a Christmas page I made using the following Cricut Cartridges:  George (circles), Close To My Heart Art Philosophy (Square doily), and Joys of the Season (leaf and berry sprig).  I am entering it in the Anything Goes Challenge at Fantabulous Cricut.  
The paper is K and Company (except chevron) and the snowflake rosettes are Tim Holtz.  I love the Tim Holtz rosettes and was so excited to find the snowflake die at It's Always Fabulous on Etsy.  The red stars are Queen and Co.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is so stunningly gorgeous! Love your design, cuts, well everything! Fantastic-thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful layout! LOVE all the elements you have added! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super layout! I really like how the snowflakes/flowers set off the photo. Very, very pretty! Thanks for joining FCCB's "anything goes" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the details on this. Thanks for playing with FCCB

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails