background

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Stamp Organization

One of my favorite brands is Heartfelt Creations and today I am sharing how I organize my stash of Heartfelt Creation Stamps.  The stamps come in plastic packages (photo below) and I prefer a more structured package for organizing.
 So I remove the plastic sleeve and the wax paper backing on the cling side of the stamp and place them in CD holders.  I use the Heartfelt Creations paper label in the CD Case to let me know what's in the CD case and place them all in my storage from Michael's.  Now I just need to get some more CD cases to file the matching Heartfelt Creations Dies with my stamps!  For those, I will cut a strip of magnetic paper and place it inside the CD holder with the matching dies and stamps in the slot in front. 

I first found Heartfelt Creations an a local Scrapbook Expo, and loved their products!  I love using their stamps and dies to make my own embellishments and to set my pages apart from the sticker scrapbook page!  Below you can see a page I made with one of my favorite HC dies.  It is actually a window that I cut apart to make a shamrock.    Be sure to check out Heartfelt Creations for their beautiful stamps
and matching dies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails