background

Monday, August 5, 2013

I Keep Going in Circles

I keep scrapping in circles!  If fact, if you follow my blog you may have noticed a circle obsession.  I have a Pinterest board of scrap booking pages and it is filled with circle pages, and if you are circle obsessed, you can find it here.  Now if that doesn't get your creative mind spinning, I don't know what will!

And today I am sharing a page I created inspired by a Catherine Lane layout with Graphic 45 paper (see Catherine's layout above).  I love all of Catherine's work and follow her blog and FB page! I can't get over her use of multiple prints and how well they all work together!
For my layout, I used paper from my scrap stash and cut the snowflake with Cricut's Winter Lace. I cut the circle with my Cricut using George, and then cut it in half. Along with the circle in the Cricut cut, I added a circular journal stamp, and a Fancy Pants embellishment with a circle.

Supply List
Please excuse some of my guesses as this is from my scrap stash!
October Afternoon Falling Snow (candy cane stripe base paper)
Basic Grey (green square on top of candy stripe)
K & Company Paper (Green cathedral window horizontal stripe paper)
K & Company flower stickers
Creative Memories (blue print vertical stripe)
DCWV sticky back 24" x 12" paper (light candy cane stripe vertical)
white card stock
Fancy Pants Circle Frame
Journaling Stamp 


1 comment:

  1. Looks fabulous Clare :) You did a wonderful job and I am extremely flattered that my page inspired you. That is what we are all here for..to inspire one another and I will be scrapping up a storm again as soon as I feel a little better :)xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails