background

Monday, August 19, 2013

Craving Navy Inspired by Anna Griffin

I love Anna Griffin products and missed purchasing her new dies last time they were on QVC.  On Sunday Anna's Facebook page had a card made with the dies and an announcement that the dies would be available on QVC England.  I loved Anna's card (photo below) and needed to make a card for upcoming wedding, so I used it to inspire my card.



Since the invitations were navy and white I decided to enter my card in Moxie Fab Worlds: Craving Navy Tuesday Trigge,.  Looks like I missed the widget cut off...Monday morning must be too lateI loved the use of white and stripes in the Moxie inspiration photo, so I made sure to use them in my card.  To get the look of Anna's dies (until I can get them), I used Cricut's Damask Decor and cut the shape  in white and taupe.  I used Stampin' Ups Sizzix embossing plate to emboss the navy card stock.  The subtle print mat is K and Co.  The flowers and vines are all stamped with Close to My Heart Stamps.  The Best is Stampin' Up, the Wishes in Angel Company.  The striped paper is The Robin's Nest.  I used Art Glitters Blue Gala Glitz in the center of the roses.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails