background

Saturday, May 25, 2013

So Ready for Summer

I am so ready for Summer.   I can't wait to visit the beach and I want my feet to look their best.  This year I am planning on glamming them up with Art Glitter, my Cricut and Cameo to make glitter tattoos for a great price!  Today I am sharing my first attempt at my own glitter tattoo at the Art Glitter blog HERE.  And don't worry if you don't have a digital cutter, Art Glitter has ready made stencils for the perfect tattoos!

Supplies
Art Glitter Sticky Paper
Art Glitter Body Glue
Art Glitter 175 Retro Red Ultrafine Pearescent Glitter
Art Glitter 278 Poppy Ultrafine Opaque Glitter
Art Glitter 47 Vine Ultrafine Opaque Glitter 
280 Lime Rind Ultrafine Opaque Glitter
Press n' Seal cling wrap
Cricut or Silhouette Machine or other digital cutter


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails