background

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

More with Middles

I was so happy with using a paper border print in the middle of a page, that I decided to try it again!  For the page below I cut the page at 6"  and glued it to the other end.  I cut my marquee shape with Cricut's Storybook cartridge and hand cut away a portion on one side to high light the great flames in The Robin's Nest paper!  I love the look of the Mango flame with the Plum Fleur!
To embellish the page I added a mix of flowers from Prima, Close to My Heart and die cuts with Dew Drop centers.  I kicked up the Want2Scrap black swirl bling with the addition of The Robin's Nest Diamond Dew Drops i the Abracadabra mix.  This mix is my favorite for Halloween projects!  And the title is made with K& Company letters with the year in stickers by the Robin's Nest.
Be sure to check out the Flame line at The Robin's Nest before the end of May!  It is 20% off through the end of the month!  And give the beautiful border papers from The Robin's Nest a chance to take front and center!

Supplies
The Robin's Nest Mango Flame Border Paper
The Robin's Nest Plum Fleur Card Stock
Black Card Stock
The Robin's Nest Abracadabra Dew Drop Mix
The Robin's Nest Summer Dew Drops
Want2Scrap Black swirl
Black Stickles
Gold Stickles
Prima Flowers
Button
K&Co Letters
The Robin's Nest White Alpha Stickers


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails