background

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Work the Stash Wednesday: More Coffee Filter Ideas

I love to share an item made with older items in my stash on Wednesdays.  So, today I am sharing a page I made a while ago for the last Heartfelt Creations Design Team (semifinals).  The paper is K & Company and all the stamps are Heartfelt Creations.  I stamped on my coffee filters and then colored them with Copic markers and then placed them around the inside of my circle frame.  Kind of looks like fabric, doesn't it?  More felt from the stash, and stamped with a glue pad and Heartfelt Creations stamps, a bit of Art Glitter and some seed pearls.  And another item from my stash was the Christmas foil garland.  I just zig zagged it onto the page.  The swirls are cut with Sure Cuts a Lot.


Supplies
Heartfelt Creations HCPC Sunburst Flower PreCut Set
Spellbinders Dahlia Die
Heartfelt Creations HCPC Moonlight Dahlia 1 PreCut Set
Heartfelt Creations HCPC Innoscents Flowers 1 PreCut Set
Spellbinders Blossom 2 Die
Red Felt
Glue Stamp Pad
Glitter
Blue Glitter Pen
Rhinestones
Blue Card Stock
Green Pattern Card Stock (K & Company)
Blue Pattern Card Stock (K & Company)
Pink Card Stock
White Card Stock
Black Letter Cricut Cartridge
Coffee Filters
Sure Cuts A Lot Swirl Image (or other swirl)
Sure Cuts A Lot Holly Leaf (or other)
Christmas star garland
Thread
Sewing Machine
Pearl beads
Thread and Needle
Copic Markers in Pink
Cricut Black Letter Cartridge

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails