background

Saturday, April 7, 2012

And the Winners Are...

Sorry for posting the winners late! I have been busy making projects for a design team tryout and forgot to get back to the drawing! To determine the winners, I used random.org. By the way, all of the shipping on prizes is free!
And the winners of the Cricut Imagine Cartridges are as follows: The Imagine More Cartridge goes to Kristan, who said, "I am already a follower and I have one of your covers already (love it by the way!!) Congrats on the 500 followers!! I would love to be in the drawing for the imagine cartridges!! i don't own an imagine but I have the E2 that they can be used in!! I would have to say I love the lego cupcake boxes super cute and creative!!" The winner of the Best Friends cartridge is Nance. Who said, "Yeah, 500 hundred of us.Aren't ya glad you don't have to make lunch for us.
LOLOLI would love to have the Cricut Imagine cartridge.Like "Crazy" I have the E2, but love cartridges.I have never bought one.Two came with my machine, and I won one about a year ago on a blog.So, hoping I can do that again.Hugs to you,And keep on going.1000 is just around the corner.**U**" Ladies please watch for my email, so I can get your cartridges to you in the mail.
And the winners of the Etsy gift certificates are as follows: $10.00 gift certificate goes to: Photomama, who said, "Fabulous at 500 Celebration & Give Away What a terrific accomplishment - and awesome gift.Have fun - good luck to the winner - for helping cricutcraftyclare reach her 500" The winner of the $15.00, is: MossyOakLane, and the winner of the $20.00 gift certificate is: Alica, who said, "Oh Congratulations on reaching 500 Followers, WHAT a milestone that is!!! I would love to be in the drawing for the Gift Certificates as I would LOVE to have one of your green and pink Cricut Covers for an Expression!! *Hugs*" Ladies, please watch for my email on how to claim your gift certificates. Thanks for taking part in my giveaway!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails