background

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Two Left Legs


If you have sewn for as long as I have, you probably have cut or sewn two left legs for the same project. This is my sign to take a break from the project and come back later. But these days, I am not making clothes, just dust covers. So, some time last year, I cut a dust cover in Toile and since Toile is printed in one direction, I cut one side of the cover in the wrong direction.
Today, I am working on UFO's or Un Finished Objects. So, I pulled out this half of a cover and made sure to cut the rest in the right direction! I made my first cover as a custom order for a Cricut Cake Machine to match a Kitchen Aide Red mixer. This cover will fit a large Cricut Cake or a Cricut Expression and can be found at my Etsy store: Scrappincovers (see links on the right).

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't it feel so good to get UFOs done? Thanks for sharing your beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails