background

Friday, January 13, 2012

Winter Woodland House with Lights and Art Glitter


I made an extra project for Art Glitter that I did not need to, to fulfill my design team requirements. Guess, I like it so much that I just kept crafting. So, it never got published on the AG blog and I am sharing it today.
The house is cut with Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge and K & Company paper. I made my roof shingles with buttons from Joanns and embellished them with Art Glitter. I cut a bottom for my house (the cart doesn't provide this piece), by cutting a rectangle and adding 1/4" to each side. I snipped into the corners and punched a hole in the bottom to poke my tree lights through. I used clear plastic packaging for my windows and embellished them with the Art Glitter to look like snow. I had some micro brads that were just perfect for the door handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails