background

Monday, January 16, 2012

Punches Challenge



Moxie Fab World has some wonderful Cool Tool challenges going on right now! I found time and inspiration for the the Punches challenge. So, what is my new take on punches? I'm using my punches as inspiration to stamp! I was inspired by the EK Success Dalahia border punch to make my own stamped border to quill a flower. Below is the EK Success border punch photo.I pulled out my Stampin' Up build a blossom set and stamped the smaller flower petal using the second generation stamp method for the solid portion of the petal. I used the first generation stamp in the same color for the detail portion of the leaf. I stamped the petals in a row every 1/2" and then fussy cut them to look like the punched edge in the EK Success punch. I rolled the flower and added an orange circle of paper in the middle. On top of the paper I glued dew drops by The Robin's Nest. The leaves are Bo Bunny and the stripe is The Angel Company. The sentiment is Pink by Design.

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails