background

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Butterfly Birthday Card


Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Moxie Fab Word Die Cut Challenge, a butterfly birthday card. For me this was different way to use die cuts, because it is one of my every first projects with the Cricut Imagine and the Cricut Craftroom software. I used Paper Lace and filled it with a pattern from Imagine More cards for the background mesh, the butterflies are some Indie Art Hannah Montana, and a Creative Memories Punch and the multi colored butterfly is an image from the Cricut Imagine More Cards Cartridge. The banner is made with the Art Philosophy Cartridge and matching stamp set by Close to My Heart. I wove a strip of glittered card stock embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss dot folder into the lace background and tied on a bit of ribbon.
Below is one of the Moxie Fab inspiration photos. Don't you love butterflies?!

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to the Die Cutting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails