background

Monday, January 2, 2012

Birthday Card Inspired by Our Little Inspirations blog


I am so loving Pinterest! It gives me links to blogs by all sorts of talented artists. One I found recently was Our Little Inspirations. She made this beautiful card with an SU embossing template I already have that you can see here. I did not have the punch she used but decided instead to use a Heartfelt Creations stamp and die. I added some Art Glitter gala glitz to the center of my flowers and used less flower embellishments than the inspiration card. The original card was a sympathy card and I wanted mine to be more cheerful for a birthday. The sentiment on my card is CTMH.

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty!!! I love the flowers, is this what you bought w/ your $50 gift cert? If so great choice!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails