background

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Imagine Advent Calendar Days 6-10




So, I'm moving on to days 6-10 on my Imagine Advent Calendar. If your following along, I am continuing to use the Snow Angel Imagine cartridge and day 6 is made with Close to My Heart Art Philosophy. I enlarged the pattern and centered it in my heart box. Find the CCR files for all 5 days HERE.

Day 7 is just the stocking from Snow Angel! Quick and easy to print and cut!
Day 8 is a box from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. I did make the sweater pattern bigger! This is actually much like the box we know from childhood for holding a deck of cards. I decided to leave the top open and will add the number to the white space. I stapled the round paper clip to the box, so that when the box is filled with goodies (such as chewing gum) it won't fall off the calendar!


Day9 I made snow angel and cut her inside the circle. This one is made in two steps as before. Print ONLY file first, leave it on the mat and then use the CUT ONLY file. The faux snow if from Art Glitter.
Day 10 is made with Close To My Heart Art Philosophy. I enlarged the pattern and centered it again to see the snow couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails