background

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Where in the World Are Celebrating World Cardmaking Day?


World card making day! You know you are a serious paper crafter when...you know it's World Card Making Day! So, I'm celebrating here in Illinois with a card made with my newest Cricut cartridge: Damask Decor and I found a challenge just perfect for pulling it out of the box! I'm entering this in the Case Study CSC59 challenge!
The inspiration card and the design team cards all had beautiful bows! I'm bow challenged, so I used a piece from some vintage jewelry instead. The rhinestone circle and stamps are CTMH! The ribbon is Making Memories. I used Dew Drops from The Robins Nest for petals for my flower, to repeat the sparkle from the rhinestones.
Hope your World Cardmaking Day and every other day are filled with joy!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice pattern going on there. What a great card! Thanks for sharing it with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails