background

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Card Making with The Robin's Nest and Viva Las Vegas Stamps!




This month The Robin's Nest Design Team is product swapping with Viva Las Vegas Stamps! I usually make cards with my stamps, so I used three of the Viva Las Vegas Stamps to make up three cards.
The first card is made with Viva Las Vegas Fan Lady on a Balloon Stamp. I love the quirkiness of the balloon and how beautiful the shape is. It took me several glances to realize her skirt is a balloon! I used The Robin's Nest Little Girl Crown Paper, both sides (stripe on the other side), pink organza ribbon. The frame is cut with the Art Philosophy Cartridge by Cricut in brown card stock. I added some of The Robin's Nest pink Dew Drops and distressed the edges and the card is done! The sentiment is from the K. Andrews Designs Fashionable Friends Set.

The second card was made with the same paper from The Robin's Nest: Little Girl Crown Paper, The Robbin's Nest Dew Drops, Viva Las Vegas Singer Sewing Machine 2 1/2 x 2 1/2, a bit of sewing trim I had in the stash (I think from JoAnn's),and the sentiment is from Clear Art Stamps Sew Special Set. I love cutting details that will show off the other side of my paper! I added some of The Robin's Nest pink Dew Drops and distressed the edges and the card is done!

The last card is made with The Robin's Nest Winter Snowflake Paper, I used the paper as the navy background and fussy cut one snowflake for the front. I then stamped the Viva Las Vegas Steampunk Christmas Tree, and added a bit of stickles to everything to add a bit of sparkle and pull the whole thing together! The striped paper
flake Stripe paper. The snowflake was made with a McGill punch and I added The Robin's Nest Precious Girl Dew Drops to the snowflake and the sentiment. I fussy cut a circle from the Viva Las Vegas Christmas Tree and stamped Joy on top. The sentiment is a Close to My Heart Set.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails