background

Friday, September 30, 2011

Another Card Play Challenge Entry


While getting ready for a our local PTO children's clothing and toy sale I came across some old UNO cards and thought they would be perfect for the Moxie Fab world Card Play Challenge! I saw the Oscar the Grouch and knew immediately what I wanted to make: a card for a friend who just quit smoking! Inside, it says "Congratulations on quitting! Sure hope your not feeling like Oscar! I know you can make it work!"
Paper is Cherry Art, Card is from UNO Sesame Street card game. The flower was made with two svg files I recieved from Jill DZines while part of her design team. She never did release them, but you can get similar flower (pink portion only) from The Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. I used the Art Philosophy Cartridge and the Frames Tags and Borders Stamp set (Congratulations) from Close To My Heart.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Clare! Thanks again for linking up to the Card Play Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails