background

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Two for Tuesday Imagine Ideas







I just received my Imagine on my birthday and have NOT had enough time to play with it yet! So many things to get done before the boys start summer break. But I have played a bit and wanted to share two items I made with my Cricut Imagine.

Now, I must confess that when I first saw the Imagine, I was sure I did not want one. I love layers and texture and thought items made with my Imagine would lack that. But, it's NOT true! Think about using the images in your imagine with your existing dies. I pulled out my My Favorite Things High Tea Doily die and printed out some round images from my Imagine More cartridge. Can you see the pattern in the red scalloped circle? Don't you love it? And the other image is a piece of notebook paper. Wouldn't this make a great journaling block?!

To get the image to print in the middle of the paper, so that I could center it in my die, I used the same technique Linda Kaiser used in her video here. I can't wait to try this idea with my Cricut cartridge doilies. Now if I can just find the time to get the latest version of the Gypsy Sync and Imagine software!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails